Adventures aren’t always smooth and easy. This lightweight drop-bar bike makes it fun to ride rough roads, gravel and dirt.
A lightweight ALUXX SLR aluminum frame, smooth-handling composite fork, and drop-bar positioning make ToughRoad SLR GX the right choice for adventuring into the unknown. When the pavement ends, your ride doesn’t have to. The fast-rolling 700c wheels are fitted with high-volume 50c Giant tubeless tires. These allow you to run lower tire pressure for comfort and traction, and they also reduce the risk of flat tires. The D-Fuse seatpost absorbs road vibration and shocks to help minimize fatigue on long rides. And powerful disc brakes with 160mm rotors give you added confidence and control on rough roads and in all types of weather. Thoughtful details including integrated rack mounts and the X-Defender downtube complete the package, making ToughRoad SLR GX the perfect machine for tackling imperfect roads.
- Top-end ALUXX SLR-grade aluminum frame with D-Fuse seatpost
- Giant composite fork with alloy/composite OverDrive hybrid steerer
- Giant SX-2 Disc wheelset with Giant CrossCut AT 2 tubeless tires
- Shimano Claris 2x8-speed drivetrain
- Tektro MD-C400 disc brakes